||Replacement Auto Parts
|Manufacturer Part Number
2 In. Hanger Front Of Rear Leaf spring. Weldon or Bolton. Hardware not included raw. Front &; rear Leaf spring Hanger. Lift your truck without changing the ride besides Leaf spring.Hanger Installation Instructions
Leaf Spring Installation Instructions
- Place your jack under the pumpkin and rais errear end to relieve pressure on the shocks. Remove shocks from lower mounts and lower jack to relieve pressure on the springs.
- Remove front spring bolts and lower axle.
- The stock hanger using 2 washers, one outer and one inner per bolt. Torque all bolts to 100-115 lbs. And re tighten after driving.
- If necessary use a drill so bolts will fit without damage to threads.
- Install the new hanger in existing holes. Torque all bolts to 100-115 lbs.
- Raise jack up until the front of the leaf spring is in the new hanger.
- Re-install front spring bolts and shock absorbers.
- Note - You will need to re-torque all bolts after driving 100 miles.
- Raise the rear end with a jack to relieve tension on shocks. Remove shocks from lower mounts and lower jack to relieve pressure on springs.
- Remove front and rear spring bolts and u-bolts, to free spring.
- Install new lowered leaf springs. Use factory hardware and bolt together ( in reverse order ). Make sure spring bolt lines up with axle.
- You will need to re-torque all bolts after 100 miles.
- Make - Dodge
- Model - Dakota
- Year - 1987
- Item Weight - 85 lbs.
- SKU: ARBGT10142